Tag: phinisi

Pinisi·MSY Sri Noa Noa

Pinisi·MSY Sri Noa Noa

Written by on November 19, 2010 in Bali Cruising with 0 Comments

Bali-Komodo Charter rates Daily Boat Hire = US$550 Daily Food & Drinks Surcharge = US$35 per person For example, an 8-day charter with 5 passengers costs US$5,800 calculated as follows: $550/day boat hire plus $175/day food & drink charge (5 x $35/person/day) totals $725/day, multiplied by 8 days equals $5,800. Home Port Benoa Harbour, Bali […]

Continue Reading

Bunaken Islands Map

Bunaken Islands Map

Written by on November 19, 2010 in Sulawesi Diving maps with 0 Comments

Bunaken Islands Map   Info Bunaken National Marine Park The Bunaken National Marine Park was formally established in 1991 and is among the first of Indonesia’s growing system of marine parks. The park covers a total surface area of 89,065 hectares, 97% of which is overlain by sparkling clear, warm tropical water. The remaining 3% […]

Continue Reading

Gangga Banka Islands Map

Gangga Banka Islands Map

Written by on November 19, 2010 in Sulawesi Diving maps with 0 Comments

Gangga Banka  Islands Dive sites in Bangka: 1. Teluk Kora-Kora,2. Tanjung Tarabitan,3. Gangga house reef,4. Lehaga 5. Aer Banua 6. North Talise Pinnacles,7. Tanjung Lampu (Arus),8. Airplane wreck.9. Batu Kapal.10. Batu Gosoh 11. Tanjung Toto,12. Sabina Timur.13. Sahaung pinnacles,14. Tanjung Usi.15. Paradise Jetty 16. Batu Mandi.17. Tanjung Slop (Pulisan),18. Batu Pendita,19. Punteng (Ponteng), 20. Tanjung […]

Continue Reading

Togian Islands Map

Togian Islands Map

Written by on November 19, 2010 in Sulawesi Diving maps with 0 Comments

Togian Islands       * 1. Jack’s Point * 2. Menara * 3. Fishomania (The Pinnacle) * 4. Kololioh * 5. Apollo * 6. Tapuan I and II * 7. Mimpi Dingin * 8. Light House * 9. Goa Goa * 10. Batu Gila * 11. Dominic Rock * 12. Gap  * 13. Kadidiri […]

Continue Reading

Sailing Yacht MSY Moggy

Sailing Yacht MSY Moggy

Written by on November 19, 2010 in Sailing Yachts with 0 Comments

Bali Sailing, Fishing, Surfing, Diving Sailing Yacht MSY Moggy http://nickburgoyne.com/divingparadise/profmoggy.htm * 46′ (14.2 meter) cutter-rigged offshore sailing catamaran * 23′ (7.1 meter) beam * 3′ 3” ( 1 meter) draft * 2 Yanmar 50 Hp (4 cylinder) diesels * Hy-drive hydraulic wheel steering * All 3 sails are roller-furling * Multi purpose spinnaker * 850 […]

Continue Reading

MSY Sri Noa Noa

MSY Sri Noa Noa

Written by on November 19, 2010 in Indonesia Pinisi Tradional Sailing Ship with 0 Comments

MSY Sri Noa Noa http://www.cruisebali.com/bookings.htm Bali-Komodo Charter rates Daily Boat Hire = US$550 Daily Food & Drinks Surcharge = US$35 per person For example, an 8-day charter with 5 passengers costs US$5,800 calculated as follows:$550/day boat hire plus $175/day food & drink charge (5 x $35/person/day) totals $725/day, multiplied by 8 days equals $5,800. Home […]

Continue Reading

MV Moggy

MV Moggy

Written by on November 19, 2010 in Bali Cruising with 0 Comments

Bali Sailing, Fishing, Surfing, Diving * 46′ (14.2 meter) cutter-rigged offshore sailing catamaran * 23′ (7.1 meter) beam * 3′ 3” ( 1 meter) draft * 2 Yanmar 50 Hp (4 cylinder) diesels * Hy-drive hydraulic wheel steering * All 3 sails are roller-furling * Multi purpose spinnaker * 850 litre fuel capacity * 1200 […]

Continue Reading

MSY Felidae

MSY Felidae

Written by on November 19, 2010 in Indonesia Pinisi Tradional Sailing Ship with 0 Comments

Pinisi MSY Felidae Year Built: 1993 Overall Length: 18 m. Deck: 15.5 m. Beam: 5 m. Draft: 2.1 m. Gross Tonnage: Sail Area: 115m2 (4 sails) Engine: 45HP Yanmar Diesel Builder: Ahmad Nur Chase Boat 4m Fiberglass Dinghy with new 15HP Yamaha Outboard Accommodation Aft Cabin: 3 beds (1 double, 150×200 cm / 1 single […]

Continue Reading

Top